You may not use mybim.com or any related service to send Spam. You also may not deliver Spam or cause Spam to be delivered to any of our Services or customers.
In addition, e-mails sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the Services may not:
- Use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- Use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- Employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- Use other means of deceptive addressing;
- Use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party;
- Contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- Fail to comply with additional technical standards described below; or
We do not permit or authorize any attempt to use mybim.com in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any aspect of the website, or that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website.
If we believe that unauthorized or improper use is being made of mybim.com, we may, without notice, take such action as it, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. We may immediately terminate any account on any Service which it determines, in our sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, mybim.com. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of our rights.
Unauthorized use of mybim.com in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.